Sticky sublimation paper is normally used by fashion designers. Sticky QualitexPaper is available in different sizes and thicknesses making it easy to adjust to any printing design that the customer requires.
- Highly adhesive
- High performance
- Quick ink absorption
- Increased dye gas production
- Faster transfer
- Perfect for elastic fabrics
- High definition and ink yield
- Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer
- Ground polypropylene, modified amine cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- Cationic polyacrylamide
The paper allows the heat to transfer the gas penetrating the material deeply for a better result
- It can withstand extreme ink loads and keep a high definition and color fidelity.
- High color gain with less ink.
- It saves production costs.
- To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester fabric.
- Ideal for rotary heat systems (Rotary heat transfer machine), due to its strong build, which adjusts to varying tautness to avoid the ghost effect.
- This paper adapts to work on any type of printer on the market: HP, Mimaki, ESS, EPSON, Roland, Galaxy, Mutoh, DGI, MS, Regiani, Atexco, among other brands.
- Specially designed for stretch fabric specifications, as it reduces the chance of fabric shrinkage due to its high adhesive content and additionally it prevents the ghosting effect.